Woodhead 69W76 Watertite Wet Location Locking Blade Receptacle, 3-Phase, Single Flip Lid, Female, 4 Wires, 3 Poles, NEMA L16-30 Configuration, Yellow, 30A Current, 480V Voltage
Free Shipping Included! Save 1% on the Woodhead 69W76 Watertite Wet Location Locking Blade Receptacle, 3-Phase, Single Flip Lid, Female, 4 Wires, 3 Poles, NEMA L16-30 Configuration, Yellow, 30A Current, 480V Voltage by Woodhead at Days of Revelation. MPN: 69W76. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Woodhead 69W76 is a Watertite Receptacle with Locking Blade, Single Flip Coverplate, 3 Pole/4 Wire, NEMA L16-30, 3ø 480V. This Woodhead item is
Product Description & Reviews
The Woodhead 69W76 is a Watertite Receptacle with Locking Blade, Single Flip Coverplate, 3 Pole/4 Wire, NEMA L16-30, 3ø 480V. This Woodhead item is sometimes referred to as a wash-down connector, heavy-duty connector, rubber connector, or a replacement connector. As a leading provider of electronic components and solutions, Molex views innovation as a tool for solving complex customer challenges. This philosophy has helped us not only create many pioneering electronic solutions, but also build a globally recognized company.
Features & Highlights
- Closure Cap Receptacle: cover plate receptacle promises more secure electrical connections in typically wet environments in warehousing, industrial and manufacturing locations handling food processing, brewery, dairy, or water treatment
- Material Used: contacts of this locking blade receptacle are made of nickel-plated brass while the outer housing is set in NEo-TEX Paracril OZO rubber. Lexan Coverplate and closure cap make this receptacle impact resistant
- Easy Use: tri-drive wire screw terminals of replacement receptacle are easy to drive using a straight blade, Phillips, and square-drive screwdrivers. Ready-to-wire ¼ in. terminal screws are color-coded and pre-set in an open position
- Flip-Lid Receptacle: wiring receptacle features a flip lid that acts as an effective cover plate to keep out contaminants
- Specifications: NEMA L16-30, 3 phase locking blade female receptacle is rated for 30A 480 V. 3 pole/4 wire design allows easy fitting of multiple cords. The Watertite receptacle is available in yellow color
IC Sockets & Plugs
4.4 x 3.4 x 7.2 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Woodhead, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 67W48, ean: 0786788715601,
Woodhead Watertite Locking Blade Receptacle is precisely engineered for operation in a tough environment. The wet location receptacle is manufactured using NEo-TEX Paracril OZO rubber that can withstand abrasion, chemical exposure, and temperature ex...
mpn: 28W47A103, ean: 0786788753481,
The Woodhead 28W47A103 contains a multiple seal plug/connector interface that keeps out contaminants; resists vapor and water form high-pressure wash down up to 1000psi. All the �� terminal screws are color-coded and preset in the open position r...
mpn: 73370, ean: 0601986733700,
Morris Products Remote Capable LED Emergency LightShine light on the indoor or outdoor areas of your commercial or residential properties with this remote capable LED emergency light that offers 9.6 volts and high output for residential or commerc...
By Bryant Electric
mpn: 781786673472, ean: 0781786673472,
Bryant Electric 8362ANPB Angle Plug, 60 Amp, 120/208 Volt, NEMA 18-60P, industrial grade, grounding, black. Rugged nylon angle plug with four-position adjustment. Nonmetallic nylon cord grip. Dead front construction. High-impact nylon face.Rugged nyl...