Woodhead 28W47A103 Watertite Wet Location Locking Blade Cordset, 3 Wires, 2 Poles, NEMA L5-30 Configuration, 10-Gauge SOOW Cord, Yellow, 30A Current, 125V Voltage, 25ft Cord Length
Woodhead 28W47A103 Watertite Wet Location Locking Blade Cordset, 3 Wires, 2 Poles, NEMA L5-30 Configuration, 10-Gauge SOOW Cord, Yellow, 30A Current, 125V Voltage, 25ft Cord Length by Woodhead at Days of Revelation. MPN: 28W47A103. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Woodhead 28W47A103 contains a multiple seal plug/connector interface that keeps out contaminants; resists vapor and water form high-pressure wash
Product Description & Reviews
The Woodhead 28W47A103 contains a multiple seal plug/connector interface that keeps out contaminants; resists vapor and water form high-pressure wash down up to 1000psi. All the �� terminal screws are color-coded and preset in the open position ready to wire. The wire screw terminals are tri-drive to be used with straight blade, Phillips, and square-drive screw drivers. Its floating blade construction provides self-alignment, and a better mechanical and electrical connection minimizing wear and heat generation. A transparent wiring guide is included to verify all wire strands are in place before securing the wire.
Features & Highlights
- Extension Cordset: electrical cordset connector is an industrial device built to withstand heavy-duty application in industries like commercial construction, utility, petrochemical, food and beverage
- Material Used: wiring cordset outer housing is made with NEo-TEX Paracril OZO rubber, face screws are made of stainless steel and face insert is nylon constructed. The rugged construction of this cordset makes it durable and impact resistant
- Easy Assembly: grip cordset features a captive, tri-drive head, speed screw, and self-alignment, ensuring quick and easy assembly of the electrical apparatus. The transparent wiring guide helps to verify that the wires are in place
- Features: floating blade construction of this molded connector ensures safe and secure electrical connection. The tough cordset body can resist extreme temperatures, chemicals, high pressure up to 1000 psi.
- Specifications: NEMA L5-30 electrical grip cordset is 25 ft. long SOOW cord, offering maximum reliability. The locking blade cordset is available in 2 pole/3 wire design, operating at 30 A and 125 V
IC Sockets & Plugs
14.5 x 7.7 x 14.75 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Woodhead, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 73370, ean: 0601986733700,
Morris Products Remote Capable LED Emergency LightShine light on the indoor or outdoor areas of your commercial or residential properties with this remote capable LED emergency light that offers 9.6 volts and high output for residential or commerc...
By Bryant Electric
mpn: 781786673472, ean: 0781786673472,
Bryant Electric 8362ANPB Angle Plug, 60 Amp, 120/208 Volt, NEMA 18-60P, industrial grade, grounding, black. Rugged nylon angle plug with four-position adjustment. Nonmetallic nylon cord grip. Dead front construction. High-impact nylon face.Rugged nyl...
Woodhead 2647E123IN Super-Safeway Cordset, Inline GFCI, Industrial Duty, Locking Blade, 2 Poles, 3 Wires, NEMA L5-20 Configuration, 12-Gauge SOOW Cord, Rubber, Yellow, 20A Current, 125V Voltage, 1ft Cord Length
mpn: 2647E123IN, ean: 0786788704728,
The Woodhead 2647E123IN is a Super-Safeway Cordset 12 Gauge SOOW, 2 Pole/3 Wire, Cordset Length 0.30m (1.0') NEMA L5-20 125V. This Woodhead item is sometimes referred to as a , heavy-duty connector, , or a replacement connector. As a leading provide...
mpn: QFN36(6x6)-0.5-SCL, ean: 7123933835181,
ALLSOCKET: Professional manufacturer in making all kinds of IC package(BGA QFN QFP,TSOP,SSOP) testing sockets and adapters, as well as customizing CPU GPU LPDDR DDR Tester socket. Any other questions regarding to products, please contact us[amanda(@)...