Splicer V-Groove Cleaning Kit by AFL (Fujikura) at Days of Revelation. MPN: SP1-S014397. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This is AFL Telecommunications' S014397 Fusion Splicer V-Groove Cleaning Kit.
It includes 8 components for effective inspection and cleaning
Product Description & Reviews
This is AFL Telecommunications' S014397 Fusion Splicer V-Groove Cleaning Kit.
It includes 8 components for effective inspection and cleaning solution for any fusion splicer. It removes dust, dirt, fiber-coating debris and silica deposits generated during fusion process from v-groove surface.
This small, lightweight kit fits easily into a Fujikura splicer transit case, or it may be carried separately in its own case.
• Scrubber brush with stiff tapered nylon bristles
• Sweeper brush with soft nylon bristles
• Eye loupe with 3X-12X magnification
• LED pen light with momentary or constant on switching
• Nonflammable and environmentally safe cleaning fluid
• Lint-free cotton swabs
• Illustrated instruction sheet
• Canvas carrying case
Features & Highlights
- Fusion Splicer V-Groove Cleaning Kit
- Includes 8 components for effective inspection and cleaning solution for any fusion splicer
- Removes dust, dirt, fiber-coating debris and silica deposits generated during fusion process from v-groove surface
- Scrubber brush with stiff tapered nylon bristles
- Nonflammable and environmentally safe cleaning fluid
Fiber Optic Products
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by AFL (Fujikura), contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By AFL (Fujikura)
mpn: S014080, ean: 0712073407050,
The CT-30A Cleavers are compatible with all AFL Telecommunications fusion splicers. Designed for excellent portability, the CT-30A is equally at home in a splicing van or in a bucket truck and is ideal for FTTx applications. The 16-position blade yi...
mpn: FAP12WEIDLC, ean: 0074983454099,
LC OM1 FAP loaded with twelve LC duplex multimode fiber optic adapters (Electric Ivory) with phosphor bronze split sleeves. Loaded with TIA/EIA-604 FOCIS-10 compatible adapters. Exceed TIA/EIA-568-B.3 requirements. Snap quickly into the front of all ...
By Jonard Tools
mpn: MS-326, ean: 0811490019263,
The patented MS-326 micro duct fiber cable slit and ring tool is designed to provide easy access into fiber optic cables specifically designed for use in micro ducts. These cables have a thin wall jacket design that is difficult to open without causi...