The CT-30A Cleavers are compatible with all AFL Telecommunications fusion splicers. Designed for excellent portability, the CT-30A is equally at home in a splicing van or in a bucket truck and is ideal for FTTx applications.
The 16-position blade yields 48,000 single-fiber cleaves, or 4,000 12-fiber ribbon cleaves before requiring replacement, and the built-in scrap collector conveniently stores fiber shards until they can be safely discarded.
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 69mm x 82mm x 41mm (2.7" x 3.2" x 1.6")
• Blade lifetime: 48,000 fiber cleaves (4000 12-fiber cleaves)
• Cleave angle capability: typically < 0.5°
• Applications: Single fibers: 250um to 900um coating, 125um cladding
• Fiber Handling System: AD-30A Adapter Plate
• Cleave Length: (900um fiber) 10mm to 20mm, (250um fiber) 6mm to 20mm
• Part No: S014080
• Replacement Blade for CT-30 Series Cleavers: S012828
• FC-02 Fiber Collector: S014092
• AD-30A Adapter Plate: S014096
• AD-30B Adapter Plate: S014100
• FDB-02 Fiber Collector Scrap Box: S014104