Loulensy 3-Phase AC Voltage Transducer Sensor Transformer Transmitter 3-input 0-150V AC with 3-output 4-20mA DC by Loulensy at Days of Revelation. MPN: L3PAVS150-SD-420E. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This voltage transducer combines a potential transformer and signal conditioner, and is suitable for use in industrial automation systems. The
Product Description & Reviews
This voltage transducer combines a potential transformer and signal conditioner, and is suitable for use in industrial automation systems. The transducer provides average root-mean-square (RMS) measurement for sinusoidal alternating voltage waveforms, with an accuracy of 0.5% full scale (FS) and a response time of 300 ms or shorter. Mounting options include DIN rail or panel. It is suitable for monitoring linear, constant-speed loads that produce sinusoidal waveforms.
Warranty & Return
1.24 MONTHS QUALITY guarantee. Warranty : In the process of Exchanging products Buyer shoud bear freight of return shipping, while Manufactuer should bear freight of sending.
2.Buyer can return products and get FULL REFUND of item value within 30 days after receiving , if there's any quality problem in original products; Freight of return should be beard by manufacturer.
Features & Highlights
- Input:0-150V AC
- Capacity Max:0-500V AC (Customerized,contact operator if you need other input ranges,e.g.0-75mV or 0-300V)
- Impulse Voltage:5KV(peak value),1.2/50uS
- Response Time:=/< 300mS
- Default Frequency:40-60Hz(contact us,if you specially need different frequency,e.g. 100Hz)
- Load Capacity: 2 times current continuous
- Isolation Withstanding Voltage:AC 2.0KV/min*1mA between input/output/power
- Feature:Voltage Terminal Insert,standard din rail(35mm)mounting or pannel mounting
- Storage Temperature:-40 to 70 degrees Centigrade,20% to 95% without condensation
- Output:4-20mA DC
- Power Supply:24V DC +/- 15%
- Accuracy Grade:0.5%.F.S
- Working Stability: annual change < 0.2%
- Power Consumption:1.0 VA or less
- Working Environment:-10 to 50 degrees Centigrade,20% to 90% without condensation
- Isolation Resistance:>/=20M Ohm(DC526V)
1.42 x 2.99 x 3.27 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Loulensy, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Johnson Controls
The EP-8000 Electro-Pneumatic Transducer converts a 0 to 10 VDC or 4 to 20 mA signal from an electric controller into a proportional pneumatic output pressure signal. Four models are available, which are grouped into two basic versions: low-volume ou...
By Honeywell Sensing and Productivity Solutions
mpn: 76579-00000060-01, ean: 0645220779482,
The DC voltage transducer combines a potential transformer and signal conditioner, and is suitable for use in industrial automation systems. The transducer provides average root-mean-square (RMS) measurement for direct current voltages, with an accur...