20'' x 4375 ft. Heat Shrink Film Wrap Strong Centerfold Polyolefin 60 Gauge Cross-Linked Heat Activated Shrink Wrap, 1 Roll by PackageZoom at Days of Revelation. MPN: PZ-FS1024-01. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. PackageZoom Cross-Linked polyolefin yields a stronger, more puncture-resistant film than shrink packaging produced by the old method. It's more
Product Description & Reviews
PackageZoom Cross-Linked polyolefin yields a stronger, more puncture-resistant film than shrink packaging produced by the old method. It's more expensive than standard films. Cross-linked doesn't break down during the heat-sealing phase of packaging and protects against dirt and moisture.
Shrink film or shrink wrap is plastic that is heat-sealed around an object or item being packaged. Once the item is loosely wrapped in shrink film, heat is applied all over the plastic from a heat gun or a heat tunnel. The plastic has additives that allow it to shrink when heat is applied, causing it to form a tight layer around the product to complete the wrapping process.
Cross-Linked shrink film offers exceptional strength and puncture resistance, it increased clarity and a strong seal even in a variety of conditions. It provides easy seal and shrink on a wide range of heat shrink equipment.
Centerfold shrink wrap films, the products are tucked in between the fold of the films, and then the edges are sealed. The PackageZoom centerfold shrink wrap film is meant for semi-automatic and manual shrink packaging.
- Technical Specification: 20 inch x 4375 Ft x 60 Gauge Shrink Film Wrap: Cross linked.
- Cross-linked shrink films are for strength and toughness and Ideal on oddly-shaped or sharp products.
- Type: Heat Activated Shrink Film
- Material: Polyolefin Shrink Film Wrap
- Style: Cross-linked Centerfold Heat Activated Shrink Wrap
- Width: 20 inch Shrink Film Cross-Linked.
- Roll Length: 4375 ft Shrink Film.
- Thickness: 60 Gauge Heat Shrink Wrap Crosslinked.
- Color: Clear
- For Use With: Heat Guns Or Shrink Tunnels
- INCLUDE: 1 Roll 4375 Ft Shrink film
- SAME DAY SHIPPING: Order must placed by 2PM EST.
Features & Highlights
- INCLUDE: 1 Roll Cross-Linked 20 inch Centerfold Heat Activated Shrink Wrap x 4375 ft x 60 Gauge Shrink Wrap: Crosslinked.
- CROSS-LINKED SHRINK FILMS: For strength and toughness and ideal on oddly-shaped or sharp products. An exceptionally strong cross-linked polyolefin shrink wrap film possessing excellent puncture resistance, and superb optical qualities.
- PROTECTION: Shrink films offer covering, securing, protection, packaging, and goods-loading stability solutions for diverse industries for various application.
- IDEAL: For packaging boxes, food packaging, securing and protecting items, stabilizing the stacking or bundling of goods
- FOR USE WITH: Heat Guns or Shrink Tunnels.
20" x 4375 ft x 60 Ga.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by PackageZoom, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Hardware > Electrical Supplies > Heat-Shrink Tubing, heat shrink, heat shrink tubing, shrink tubing, 3:1 Polyolefin polyolefin heat shrink, 3:1 Polyolefin shrink tubingNEW. 250. In Stock. ...
This general-purpose 3M FP-301 Heat Shrink Tubing is ideal for numerous military and industrial electrical insulation needs. This is a great choice when you need something thin and flexible that is sturdy. This heat shrink tubing has a 2:1 shrink rat...
By Kable Kontrol
This thin wall, heat shrink tubing is made from a specially formulated, cross-linked polyolefin. This tough, flexible, flame retardant tubing can be used for electrical insulation, wire bundling, color coding, lightweight harnessing, wire strain reli...
Heat shrink kit box - plastic case, various sizes, black only. For DRY Locations. Provides organized storage for a wide variety of parts in one convenient location. Informative label eliminates guess work: Specifies correct heat shrink usage based on...